New upgrade of Windows, Linux, and Web-based iGap Messenger
In this update:
- Installation issues were fixed on the 32-bit and 64-bit versions in desktop editions
- Also, downloading the public file via CDN
- Most importantly, some problems with the security bug in lock screen resolved
Check out the iGap web 3.2.5 version here
Get desktop versions
In Android version – version 0.4.7 you saw:
- Fix notification problem for silent rooms
- Fix phone number structure problem for some countries outside of Iran
- Fix some reported bugs
And you can now update your iGap messenger from the Google Play Store .
In the Web version – version 3.2.3 you will see some reported bugs and system performance improvements that you can follow from the web version:
In the desktop version – the version of Windows and Linux with the major changes and integration of the latest updates to the Web version is now available at 3.2.3.
Get Windows Version Links:
Portable Windows 3.2.3 – For Windows 32 and 64 Bit
Portable Linux 3.2.3 – For Linux 32 and 64 Bit
iGap Installer 3.2.3 for Windows 32 and 64 Bit
Thanks for being always with us
a Limitless connection
you can now download the newest edition and utilize the features added and changes made on iGap in Android platforms with the version of 0.4.6
The features and possibilities are as the following:
- Add the display of unread messages in the multi tab
- Add link possible in channel and group description
- Added ability to change the internal memory to the external memory
- Improve forward system (send messages to others)
- Fix notification problem for channels
- Fix file sharing problem
- Fix reported problems and improve software design
In order to receive the executable file directly click here; but if you like to receive it from Cafe Bazaar click here, from Myket click here or from Google Play click here.
Today I was accidentally surfing the names and usernames in iGap among users and channels, in which I found the CIT Minister’s channel has been created on September 18 in the current year and also all his posts are up-to-date.
(Some media and people has requested before for their usernames to get assigned to people who have reserved for earlier)
Now, we are extremely grateful that Mr. Azari Jahromi (our country’s CIT Minister) has created his own channel. Thus, we suggest all users to follow him through the following username:
Besides, we respectfully advise our CIT Minister some ideas and hope them to be thought about:
1. If you mind choosing and creating your own account apart from your channel and let other users propose their problems and talk to you specifically.
2. At the moment, unfortunately iGap is not involved in the list of websites and applications which their internet traffic is calculated half-price. We are politely asking for providing the situation to iGap get in this competition with other non-Iranian applications. As you are aware, iGap servers (as an Iranian product) are located in the country.
3. We would be hopeful that you recommend other Iranian prominent characters particularly the Members if Parliament and other Governmental Organizations either to support the local production or to protect the the privacy and not let the important information of the country go abroad.
Mohammad Rasoul Kazemi
Managing Director of RooyeKhat Media Company
If you like a more important chat page to be available all the time, you can pin it to the top of the main chat page in iGap now.
To do so, hold your finger on the chat room you like for one second, and select the “Pin to top” option, then it will appear on top above all other chat rooms, even if no messages between you and the room or user is transferred for a while.