You can now download the newest edition and utilize the features added and changes made on iGap through Web with the version of 3.0.0, 3.0.1.
The features and possibilities are as the following:
- Fix update user last seen
- confirm for launch new version
- Fix Room History Scroll bug, Fix Room Messages Date Split bug
- Fix Text Editor bug for FirFox and Improve Performance
Now, you can follow the link to use the newest version of iGap in web:
Today I was accidentally surfing the names and usernames in iGap among users and channels, in which I found the CIT Minister’s channel has been created on September 18 in the current year and also all his posts are up-to-date.
(Some media and people has requested before for their usernames to get assigned to people who have reserved for earlier)
Now, we are extremely grateful that Mr. Azari Jahromi (our country’s CIT Minister) has created his own channel. Thus, we suggest all users to follow him through the following username:
Besides, we respectfully advise our CIT Minister some ideas and hope them to be thought about:
1. If you mind choosing and creating your own account apart from your channel and let other users propose their problems and talk to you specifically.
2. At the moment, unfortunately iGap is not involved in the list of websites and applications which their internet traffic is calculated half-price. We are politely asking for providing the situation to iGap get in this competition with other non-Iranian applications. As you are aware, iGap servers (as an Iranian product) are located in the country.
3. We would be hopeful that you recommend other Iranian prominent characters particularly the Members if Parliament and other Governmental Organizations either to support the local production or to protect the the privacy and not let the important information of the country go abroad.
Mohammad Rasoul Kazemi
Managing Director of RooyeKhat Media Company
We occasionally want to send messages to a chat room, but if we have joined more and more channels and groups, it would be hard to find it soon.
For this purpose, we can pin the room to the top and have it available all the time.
It is as easy as clicking on the pin icon on each chat room in the main chat page.
Then if we enter our account using different devices, nothing differs and the pinned rooms are still on top.