New Conversation in the Android Version of iGap
In the Android version of iGap you may want to start a new chat with any contacts of yours or even unknown users any time you’d like to. So, you have to follow the steps below:
- Tap the icon of three lines at the top left corner of the screen to see options.
- Tap on “New Chat” to see the contacts list, then choose the one you want to chat with and get directed to his/her chat page.
- If you want to chat with someone whose name is not among your contacts, you have to add her/him first. For this; when getting directed to the contacts list by touching “New Chat” and see all your contacts names,
- Tap “Add Contact” at top of the screen and see the new page for entering the new contact’s name and phone number.
- After typing the information needed, tap the tick mark at the top right corner of the page. Then confirm you are sure and add her/him to the contacts list.
- Finally choose her/his name among the list and get directed to the chat page to start chatting.