Account Setting in Web Version
To modify and/or specify your account setting in Web Version, click on the icon of three lines at the top-right corner of the screen and then choose “Setting” among the options.
On the new page opened, you can see all setting options of your account including account information, username, notifications, language, send message, privacy and security, screen lock and log out.
- By clicking on the edit sign [sign of a pencil] or the icon of three dots at the top-right corner of the screen, you are able to specify your Account Info such as your profile picture, nickname, username (ID), and gender.
- Moreover, you can click on the icon of three dots at the top-right corner of the screen and choose “Delete Account” to delete it. Then a verification code is going to be sent from the iGap servers to your phone number entered at beginning of the registration in order to receive your confirmation to continue deleting. If you type it in the required field, you will surely delete your account in addition to the whole chats log, messages, contacts, groups and channels.
- By turning on or off the button of “Notifications”, you will be notified of the messages and news inside of the application.
- Other parts are “Language” and “Send Message” and by choosing them you can modify your ideal language (Persian/English) and adjust the method of typing messages.
- In “Privacy and Security” iGap provides you a safe and private virtual space with the features like Block, The Last Seen, Private, Self-destruct the Account, and Active Sessions.
- In order to increase the security of iGap app, you can consider a password (for locking) as a “Lock Screen”. So if you stop working with iGap for a while and then return to use it again, you have to type the password first.
- At last by clicking “Log Out” you can log out of the application.